Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What a 'rubber-full' World!!!


This post is mainly about an interesting hobby of collecting rubbers, so I'm gonna show alot alot of them!

Introducing Dennis and his niece zhi syuen. She's a rubber collector and other cute stuff..


I'm holding one of her collections. Pretty neat.

I categorized it into departments...

Animals:


This is definitely not a rubber but one of her collections tho..

More rubbers now:


Academic:




Cartoon Characters:



Gadgets:




And not forgetting FOOOOOD!!



Some sushi?


Yummy fries! (pssst..Dennis' favorite!)






A cream puff with strawberry?




My kind of instant noodle haha



All of these rubbers can be separated into parts..interesting....


Croissant


A slice of cake


A piece of chocolate


Yet another cake...........




I think it's a Japanese' bento set with a teapot




Miscellaneous:



And finally, the whole masterpiece:






2 comments:

StylerDen said...

hahahahaha... wanan go visit more? :P

Liagiba-Abigail said...

Nah..it's ok..I had seen it all...bwahahhahaha!