Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Can't deny she's cute!


Hi ya'll! I know, I know, I had been lagging tho' I'm having a very long holiday, and indeed there are tons of pictures that I took that I could just be blogging and uploading pictures non-stop but I choose not to, if not, I'll have very thick glassess. So, I'll try to do it little by little everyday yea?

What a joy to have little Janice around in the house! She's Felix's lil' sis, and is 3 months old. I must say that she's quite photogenic.


The 'stare' she gave to everyone she saw! Even Dennis was not spared because his name's pronunciation is very close to Janice! Try this: Dennis-Janice...


Cute isn't she?


I snapped three of them a few times and at the beginning, Felix was just standing like a robot but eventually he just found his right position! That's him.


My mummy and Janice. Janice just had her milk so here it comes drooling some out.


And of course, we're both in pink! Didn't I mentioned she's photogenic? and of course, a really happy child!


Here's my dad and Janice.


They are doing that 'stare' too!


And definitely, Felix boy boy really love his sister very much. Try taking his sister away from him, he'll just scream, shout, scold, whatever, to stop you from taking her away from him.


Bet this picture will brighten everyone who sees this pic! Innocence, just pure happiness!



5 comments:

StylerDen said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!!

nUNu said...

y dun hv my pic 1??
sad.....

Hugo Lim said...

oh my oh my baby is so adorable~~~ :D:D

SaeWei said...

omg..so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee..my baby boy is veli cute too..kekekeke

Liagiba-Abigail said...

styler, hugo: ya, irresistably cute
nunu: dun have your pic cuz you din take picture with her mah
sae wei: really? how many months is your baby boy? sure cute geh =)