Sunday, June 15, 2008

Photoshoot @ Botanical is so fun!!

Class was canceled last Thursday morning, so got nothing to do after fetching dad to Gleaneagles as early as 8am. Got nothing to do till 1pm class, was planning to rot at college, but I'm glad Wendy saves the day! I was in the car and about to drive to college when she msg me to photoshoot at Botanical Garden with Charles. It was so fun can! (click on the links to see their posts on this!) I'm the only one without DSLR that time..sad...

Monochromatic (B & W)





Background focus

Foreground focus

Blocking the sunlight

Dreamer

Hair pro

Happy!

Hm...

Besties

Us!

This was the first time me meeting Charles, and boy, he's a tall guy! I thought that he's a short and has a cute voice based on my observation of his pictures in his blog, but when see him in real person, it's the opposite!


He's a pro photographer

I so wanna go for photo shoot outing again! This time, bringing my dad's DSLR!


7 comments:

mctan said...

apa ni... macam syok sendiri saja...

Liagiba-Abigail said...

yea, tak boleh ka?

Elise said...

very natural look :) who took the photos? with DSLR?

Liagiba-Abigail said...

elise: Wendy took the photo, and yes, with DSLR

Princess Abigail said...

These are fabulous photos Abigail. There is something very special about people called Abigail : they are all beautiful. Speak soon Abigail!
Abigail in France

Liagiba-Abigail said...

princess abigail in france: hey there! nice of you to drop by! yea, the name abigail is a wonderful name! they can do extraordinary things if they are willing.

Clement Yuan said...

Who is the person on the last photo