Thursday, May 8, 2008

Tired!

Woke up super early, 6.15am (5hrs sleep nia!), getting prepared for a Kerachut trip with my classmates that we planned a couple of days ago. Yesterday, Enrique sms-ed me saying he can't make it cuz he played futsal, and a guy accidentally kicked him hard that his toe had internal bleeding and the blood clotting at his joint..so he had to see the doctor.. -__-' Alrite, that's nvm..we still have wen wen, hugo, jing and myself...then, at 6.30am, got a phone call from jing...he ask "how to go to SPCA?", I said, "i remember I pass by before but I don't remember where", he said "isit around jelutong?", then I said, "yea yea!". He bang into a dog. Now he want to send it to SPCA and take care of the dog..he also added "the dog was cute!" -__-' Then he proceed, "I'm so sorry I can't make it for the hike because of the dog..so sorry...". Sigh. Then rang up wen wen and she pick up with a sleepy voice. Now left 3. So we decided not to go cuz we prefer mass people..haha..alrite..that's for the early morning part. Because of these, I change my course to Bukit Hijau! yeah!!!

Midway to the top, there's this bridge, fish pond, etc..

Ruth's kinda exhausted already



Now she recharged!


TROOPERS!!






Snap photo at the same place on the way down. Notice anything? The shirt logo that we're wearing are opposite each other! hahaha!
(Ruth work in Intel, but I wear an Intel shirt. I study in KDU now and she wear a KDU shirt pulak!)

PS: Today's Star paper state, " 'Constipated' NS trainee dies". So, dear readers, eat more fiber filled food like fruits and veggie, and exercise like me doing hiking!

Coming up next post: Details about Bukit Hijau!


3 comments:

Princess Abigail said...

Hi Abigail! Nice to meet you!
My name is Abigail too!
I am two years old, and I live in France.
I keep a blog which recounts the life and times of little me growing up with my familly.
My Mama is thinking of creating a hyperlink chapter of my namesakes across the world ... would you agree to have your blog listed there? Mama just loves the Abigail name so much that she'd like to have all the interesting Abigail blogs of the world, listed on my blog ..
my URL = www.thebernardbunch.blogspot.com
and our email is alisonbernardkeene@live.fr
Hope to hear from you soon!
Abigail

TheJessicat said...

and the shouters are going to kerachut again tmr mawnin!! and im going!! yayyyyyy

u better come too!!
=)

Chiyawa said...

Eek!!!

The ants! A bunch of ants!