Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Looking Back on January

This outing was way back on the second weekend of January...(was lazy to blog about dat time).

It was just a simple meet up with a very old friend who was my childhood friend. She moved to Sabah with her whole family when I was 12 and she was 11, and last January was the day we met each other for the first time for after 9 years.

I still remember she sold off her keyboard to me when she was packing to Sabah, and that was the kick start of me learning piano.

Tiffany's mom and my mom

She bought some cheong sam as she was going abroad to study

Then off we went to Secret Recipe.


She bought a lot of cakes from there for my family! thank you aunt Jojo!

Camwhore!

In the car

At Ruth's room

All enjoying Secret Recipe's cakes...yum... =)

Good luck Tiffany in your studies abroad ;)

No comments: